Nookie Bot

Due to the popularity of user made bots (i.e. RuneScape stats bots), there is now a board specifically for bot owners to let people know about their bots.

This board can be used to demonstrate bot features, keep the public up to date about the status of your bot and collect suggestions/requests/feedback etc.

Moderators: IRC Operators, Support Team

SE4N

Nookie Bot

Postby SE4N » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:59 pm

Nookie Bot

Invite: /cs invite Nookie #chan

-Staff-
Owners: iSean & iSnake
Admins: Aden & Santa & Kevin\ & holey & Wader

Home channel: #nookie
http://nookie-bot.com
Info: Pokemon

-Commands-
[!@.]Pokemon - Creates your pokemon - Views your lvl, exp, cash
[!@.]Train - Trains your pokemon, exp
[!@.]Battle - Trains your pokemon, exp,cash
[!@.]Gym - Trains your pokemon, exp,cash
[!@.]DCave - Trains your pokemon, exp,cash
[!@.]MewTwo - Trains your pokemon, exp,cash
[!@.]Lucario - Trains your pokemon, exp,cash
[!@.]Tower - Requires Lugia or Ho-oh - Trains exp,cash
[!@.]Challenge - A "Pokemon DM" system - Fight other people's pokemon, based on your level, you get more hp, and stronger attack, each pokemon gets their own 4 attacks, do !attacks to view while in a challenge.
[!@.]Time - View your timers on each command
[!@.]Store - Pokemon/Items to buy, and you can train each pokemon individually
[!@.]Inventory - Allows you to see what you own
[!@.]Rank - Shows your rank of your active pokemon
[!@.]Top - Show's the Top 5 People's Pokemon
[!@.]MyColours - Requires Lugia or Ho-Oh to unlock this to change the 2 main colors of the game.
[!@.]Choose - This is for Challenges, and for if you buy a new pokemon and want to train it. So example !Choose Ho-oh, it is now set as your active and can now train it.
[!@.]Yen - Shows your cash
[!@.]ORank - Shows your overall exp of all your pokemon added together
[!@.]OTop - Shows the top 5 people's overall exp.
[!@.]Backpack - Shows your pokemon you own
[!@.]Pokedex - Shows your pokemon, then if you do !Pokedex nick pokemon you can view their specific one.
[!@.]Site - Shows you the site.
[!@.]Pokeball - exp/cash gain

Join in #nookie though for any more help

Also on challenge pokemon are weak to certain types, example, Fire>Grass

More Info:
This bot is a fun relaxing community in #nookie, we try to regulate it to keep it from flaming, and spamming. If any problems about this report it to an @Op. This bot is designed to keep you entertained with whatever you're doing. This game is based off of Pokemon, It is more simple than Pokemon for GameBoy; it should take only a few times to understand the game. If you need any help please ask in #nookie. We really hope you have fun with this bot. To invite this bot to your own channel, do /invite Nookie #yourchannel. We hope you enjoy!
Last edited by SE4N on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:22 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Aden

Re: Nookie Bot

Postby Aden » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:13 am

I like the idea of you creating a better Pokemon bot! :D and i'm glad to provide you with all your needs :) wish you luck with the success of the bot, and I will always be here if you need me :P
Arconiaprime
User
User

Postby Arconiaprime » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Isn't there already a pokemon bot though?

I love active competition between bots but is there a big enough community to support it and not just add another bot to fill channels?
(Tim) Awong, the helpops are scaring me.
--------------------------------------------------------
SwiftIRC Services Administrator - 2010 - 2012
Owner: intrepid.il.us.SwiftIRC.net
SE4N

Postby SE4N » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:55 pm

Yes there is another PokemonBot; Snake and I's goal is to make a new one, we didn't want to be competitive with him, at all. We wanted to introduce this bot and introduce we are a friendly staff team and that we are going to make a fun game for all. We do not want to start any wars between our bots; Snake is going to continue to make this bot better. Hopefully we keep good updates going. At the moment the community is sort-of small since it just started about a week to two ago. But everyone who has played haven't complained yet. And they are happy to see we are going to update it more. All of the active players really enjoy this bot and they have talked to the staff team and telling us we're doing a good job. I really hope people enjoy this bot, and we are a very friendly staff team. I'm sure if you hung around in the channel for a couple day's you would see it's not that bad of a community. :) And if nobody is playing a bot in a channel, we will remove it. We watch it good overall. Hopefully on the new "expansion" update within a month, it will get better :D, thank you for the reply Arconiaprime!
denny
User
User

Postby denny » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:28 am

/invite Unique #
blitz_9100
User
User

Postby blitz_9100 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:06 am

Sounds like a nice bot.You should try to add a UI for users to use for inventory and money.It would be neat for channel made gyms.
Arconiaprime
User
User

Postby Arconiaprime » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:11 am

blitz_9100 wrote:Sounds like a nice bot.You should try to add a UI for users to use for inventory and money.It would be neat for channel made gyms.

lol, that's actually a pretty interesting idea, I'd love to see a bot that makes use of channels like that.

pretty epic idea :P
(Tim) Awong, the helpops are scaring me.
--------------------------------------------------------
SwiftIRC Services Administrator - 2010 - 2012
Owner: intrepid.il.us.SwiftIRC.net
Bruno
User
User

Postby Bruno » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:00 pm

*Me loves this bot*
SE4N

Postby SE4N » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:15 pm

Nookie is back online! been offline for awhile, stats reset, #Nookie to come and play
Tempah2k9

Postby Tempah2k9 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:06 pm

This bot is the best pokemon bot ive seen to be honest, Great work guys!!

Return to “Bots”