EdgeBot - a new IRC bot, #EdgeBot

Due to the popularity of user made bots (i.e. RuneScape stats bots), there is now a board specifically for bot owners to let people know about their bots.

This board can be used to demonstrate bot features, keep the public up to date about the status of your bot and collect suggestions/requests/feedback etc.

Moderators: IRC Operators, Support Team

Eero_R

EdgeBot - a new IRC bot, #EdgeBot

Postby Eero_R » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:35 pm

Hello, the bot's been out about a month and a friend of mine told me to advertise this bot. I'm running the bot from my computer, no VPS. There is only ONE EdgeBot.

The home channel is #EdgeBot, the support channel is #EdgeBot.support

-Owner --> Eero_R
-Scripter --> ralarX
-Admins --> None :o
-Helpers --> Graph, Jeki, Jean

Advertising will be appreciated ALOT and rewarded with halfop ranks in #EdgeBot and #EdgeBot.support

EdgeBot .@!Commands:

Edge - Gives a nick 3 items from the itemlist, timer = 60 sec (by default)
Team - Gives a nick 6 items from the itemlist, timer = 300 sec (by default)
Money & Money <nick> - Displays the money/score/wealth of the specified nick (e.g. .@!Money Eero_R)
Allmoney - Displays all the money the bot has given out
Hiscores <range> - By default, displays top 5 players. You can specify a range (e.g. !hiscores 6-10.)
Inventory <wildcard item> & Inventory shop - Displays specified items or shop items (e.g. .@!Inventory Dragon* | .@! Inventory shop)
Open - A special box, that will pop up after a certain amount of .@!Edge commands
Shop & Shop <item> - Displays the current items available for purchase | Displays the requirements and effect of the specified item
Buy <item> - Allows a nick to buy shop items
Sell [amount|all] <wildcard item> - Allows a nick to sell items, which are added to your inventory (e.g. .@!Sell 5 Dragon* | .@!Sell all adamant*)

To invite EdgeBot to your channel, simply do /invite EdgeBot #yourchan
EdgeBot has all commands deactivated (by default), so if you decide to invite the bot, please PM me and ask for activation

Regards

Arconiaprime wrote:It looks like an interesting bot, seems rather new. Why don't you expand on your initial post with some information about the game, possibly the goal and purpose?

Looks interesting, good luck with it.

Thanks for the heads up!

The main goal is to collect money and items via !edge and !team. The second goal is to get every item in !shop.
I'll edit this post again, if something else comes up :p
Last edited by Eero_R on Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Arconiaprime
User
User

Re: EdgeBot - a new IRC bot, #EdgeBot

Postby Arconiaprime » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:42 am

It looks like an interesting bot, seems rather new. Why don't you expand on your initial post with some information about the game, possibly the goal and purpose?

Looks interesting, good luck with it.
(Tim) Awong, the helpops are scaring me.
--------------------------------------------------------
SwiftIRC Services Administrator - 2010 - 2012
Owner: intrepid.il.us.SwiftIRC.net

Return to “Bots”